Statement of Faith
- The Bible is the inspired and only infalliable and authoritative written World of God.
- There is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in his miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in the power and glory to rule a thousand years.
- In the blessed hope the rapture of the Church at Christ's coming.
- The only means of being cleansed from sin through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- In water baptism by immersion.
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- The baptism in the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to all believers who ask for it.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by who's indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.